08 September 2008

Yes I did it

You will find the tutorial for this cute basket at Pink Penguin

I found this cute little basket at the blog of Pink Penguin and it is just what I needed to put my stitching clutter in. I managed to do it in one afternoon, which for me is very special since I have the feeling of beeing an UFO queen

I made him a little friend today

I made some more baskets. Have a look at posting 12th october.


lappenleintje said...

He, meissie, hij is lief! En handig natuurlijk. Heb je toch maar weer mooi gefikst!

Groetjes Leintje

ayumills said...

Thanks so much for making a nice little basket based on my tute and letting me know;)
Your basket is really cute! I like the stripe patchwork idea!

Guðrún said...

It is great.

Annemiek said...

productieve middag zo te zien! Leuk!

Angi Baker Creations said...